The apartment is an airy, bright, elegant, and spacious one-bedroom that has been meticulously decorated and outfitted for its owners. On the fourth floor of a venerable 19th-century stone building, the Rue Cujas apartment elegantly combines French life, history and architecture with all the modern conveniences. The living room is finely detailed with exquisitely comfortable yet impeccably tasteful furnishings. The fully equipped gourmet kitchen opens onto the dining room and living room and the bathroom features a full size bath tub.
- Sleeps upto 4 people
- All-new air-conditioning
- Sound and temperature insulating windows
- Stackable washer/dryer in hall
- Top end German appliances
- Gourmet kitchen wares with fine china, crystal, silver-plate.
- Original art throughout
- Coffee stained, solid oak floors throughout
- Texturized natural stone wall in living room
- Kitchen backsplash mirrored over polished natural stone counter
- Custom painted kitchen cabinets with both stainless steel and matching cabinet appliance panels.
- Black rails and grills on French windows
- Antique marble mantelpiece
- Floor to ceiling silk curtains
- Designer furniture in living room
: 5th arrondissement
The historic Latin Quarter has been home to scholars for centuries, it’s pride the world-renown Sorbonne University. Known for its bustling nightlife and student-filled streets, it is historically the least expensive of the central left bank arrondissements. But, the rise in real estate prices generally in made the 5th desirable particularly to young buyers in the last years, and is suffering a shortage of apartments like never before. Some of the oldest streets in are here, along with the Pantheon – the final resting place to many of France’s most celebrated dignitaries – and the Luxembourg Gardens, one of the most beautiful parks in .
Average price: Average price: €10,830/m2; +4.4% over one year; +40.8% over 10 years
While historically the least coveted of the central left bank arrondissements, buyers priced out of the 6th have turned to the 5th to find their dream pad, only to find that an exceptional place with a view on the Luxembourg gardens can fetch a cool €30,000/m² on this side too. In general, expect to pay dearly around the Luxembourg gardens and the Pantheon and slightly less around the Val de Grâce. Even around Gare d’Austerlitz and Les Gobelins, prices can be substantial. Average price: 10,830 €, ranging from7,728 € and 15,414 € depending on the area.
Current Market Prices — 5th arrondissement
|Neighborhood||Price/m2 in euros|
|Saint-Victor||€ 7,539||€ 10,625||€ 15,839|
|Jardin-des-Plantes||€ 7,548||€ 10,122||€ 13,380|
|Val-de-Grâce||€ 8,014||€ 11,121||€ 15,383|
|Sorbonne||€ 7,829||€ 11,253||€ 15,627|