Luxe property with an Eiffel Tower view
This luxurious, well-appointed one bedroom, two bath 57 m2 4th floor (with elevator) apartment was carefully selected for its prime location and unique features, thus ensuring long-term investment potential. A total renovation preserved historic features, combining them with modern upgrades to create a timeless, beautiful home from which to explore and beyond. The property also offers top-of-the-line concierge and professional management solutions to ensure that this sound investment is also a great vacation. Owners enjoy the property to the fullest while letting someone else manage the day-to-day details.
Calendar management, maintenance and administrative details are handled by professional managers on behalf of the owners.
The project is specifically designed to meet the needs of those who dream of owning a second home in but have been discouraged by tighter rules on short term vacation rentals, which can leave non-resident property owners with vacant properties and frustrated investment goals.
For lovers who would like to own a apartment but simply would not use the property often enough to justify the expense, Carainne might be the perfect solution. By sharing ownership with like-minded lovers, you can have your dream apartment with none of the hassles. By rotating time in-residence, carrying costs are covered for the entire year.
This luxury fractional ownership property gives those who have always dreamed of owning an apartment in the opportunity to have a charming and wonderfully renovated place in the heart of historic , with perhaps the best view in the world – all for a fraction of the cost and none of the risk.
Each owner will each have four weeks in this beautiful and luxurious apartment, with fully deeded ownership that can be sold, or passed on to heirs. The weeks will be chosen each year, two weeks at a time, in a two round draft rotation by owners, so that owners can have a different configuration of their weeks each year.
Own a luxury property at a fraction of the price. Best of all, they have the assurance that Perfect stands behind it with twenty years experience serving our guests with impeccably maintained and remodeled apartments including our own linens, laundry and full-time staff.
Truly your home in . From bookshelves filled with excellent guides to our luxury beds and signature luxury linens waiting for you.
- One bedroom, plus a comfortable sleeper sofa in the living room, and two full bathrooms allow 4 to sleep comfortably at the property.
- A fireplace in the fully equipped kitchen area provides atmosphere and charm.
- The stylish adjacent dining area features a round table place in front of the fireplace.
- Both the dining and living areas offer double French doors onto a balcony / terrace.
- The terrace and all main living areas have massive, unobstructed views of the Eiffel Tower, ensuring a front row seat to magical light displays every evening.
- Individual storage lets you travel light and keep personal effects on-site.
- 850 gsm towels and beautiful soft 350 thread count sheets.
- Fully Equipped Kitchens; additional appliances available on request
- High-Speed Wi-Fi
- Pillow Top Mattress
- Washer and Dryer
- Air-conditioning (portable)
- In-Room Safe
- Ample Storage Space
- Iron, Ironing Board, Umbrellas
- Cribs available on request
- The renowned convenience, services and amenities of Perfect
- Each owner can leave 2 suitcases which will be delivered to the apartment when you arrive so you can leave personal belongings between visits.
- Annual maintenance fee of 2,550 € covers building management, insurance, bank charges, accountant, property taxes, utilities, supplies, linens, personal item storage, and property management fees, plus a contribution toward a longer term maintenance fund for regular updates to the apartment as well as minor building assessments. This fee will not vary with the number of owners (ie: you won’t pay more if all the shares aren’t sold).
- 2 weeks + 2 weeks: Allocation is based on a rotation draft system so all owners will participate in the most popular weeks. The first round locks in two consecutive weeks and a second round guarantees two more consecutive weeks.
- As with other well-run properties, weeks can be exchanged with the other owners, or lent to friends and family.
- Storage and 7 day per week service in
- An unbeatable price: €129,000 (agency fees included)
- Changeover housekeeping is included in the annual fee.
- Additional housekeeping available as desired by owner: 200 € / visit.
- Extra charge to greet friends / family using the property and trouble shooting during their stay: 160 € / visit.